Economic Development – WiREG and WTSH
Advice on establishing a company, start-ups, procuring commercial premises and/or properties, cross-border co-operations, procurement of funding and much more – our WiREG and WTSH will aid you with all this.
The WiREG mbH (corporation for economic promotion and regional development)
The WiREG as interface between municipality and businesses is the corporation for economic promotion and regional development of the City of Flensburg and the County Schleswig-Flensburg.
It is active in municipal economic development, project work, technology transfer and supports innovative founders in its own technology centre. In addition to that, it analyzes the feasibility of plans for newly to be established businesses, makes location offers and co-ordinates approval procedures.
Supportive Services of WiREG
- Finding suitable business premises or private commercial properties,
- Settlement projects
- Expansion, rationalization or relocation projects,
- Start-ups (see also IHK)
- Procurement of funding from the EU, the federal government or the state for financing investments (see also WTSH),
- Problems and queries concerning authorities
- Activities in technological transfer and wishes for co-operations.
Economic Development and Technology Transfer Corporation Schleswig-Holstein GmbH
The Economic Development and Technology Transfer Corporation Schleswig-Holstein (WTSH) is the central institution for economic development in the federal state of Schleswig-Holstein.
As an association of the federal state of Schleswig-Holstein, the chambers of industry and commerce, the chambers of crafts and the universities, the WTSH supports businesses that wish to conduct, expand or start their businesses here.
The WTSH supports businesses in implementing their ideas in innovations and in using their potential to its full extent.
Supportive Services of the WTSH
- Foreign trade advice (development of a needs-oriented foreign trade strategy)
- Innovation advice (analysis, development and realization of innovative projects, presentation of overall financing)
- Protective rights - information/advice/monitoring (patents, registered designs, brands, industrial designs, registered semiconductor property rights, variety protection and copyrights)
- Application and Approval Centre in Schleswig-Holstein for operational innovation and foreign trade development